NVIEW Z215 info please - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th July 2005, 05:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Talking NVIEW Z215 info please

Hello everyone I am a female and do not know shxx from shaynola about the NVIEW Z215. Audio to me means listening to music LOL. Brief story: Found in trash one day.
Would like to find out what exactly this magnificent strange piece of electro does, possibly directed to more information & specs. Could an help me please?
Thanks beforehand to all that reply. T
Old 13th July 2005, 05:31 PM   #2
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

I have moved this to here as the troubleshooting section is for problems with the forums only.

As far as what to do with it, any idea why it was in the trash? Perhaps it is beyond repair?

Cal
Old 14th July 2005, 07:06 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Thank u or moving post to appropiate category Trash or not is not the question, I just need some information please. But if u have to know, item is brand new with all these attachments in a brand new leather case. Please enlighten thanks.
Old 14th July 2005, 04:43 PM   #4
Schaef is offline Schaef  United States
diyAudio Member

What makes you think it has anything to do with audio? From the two minutes I took using google, the only info I found was all related to it being an LCD panel for overhead projectors. Is that what it looks like? If so, do a search on it, even in diy audio (One of the links found pointed over to the video section) and see if anything there matches it.

Hide this!Advertise here!