Audio Precision schematics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hello all,

My pride is this 10 year old Audio Precision System One + DSP (www.audioprecision.com), I'm sure you envy me.
BUT, it has developed a fault. The B-channel indicates the wrong frequency (about twice the actual value), and also shows 60% THD when checking the internal generator.
I have contacted my local distributor, but he started by saying he would need to send it back to the States and shipping would be 600 US $ minimun plus whatever it took to repair it.
AP circuit diagrams are probably more secret than the FBI personnell roster, but I'd like to see if someone on these forums has some schematic info on this equipment, so I can give it a shot myself.
Contact me off-line if necessary.

Thanks in advance, Jan Didden

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
AP

I did some more checking, cross-connecting the two generators and the two analyzer channels. What appears to be the problem is the analog B-channel analyzer input circuitry. Again, anyone having any information on this part of the system, I would be very much obliged for any help.

Cheers, Jan Didden

(with greetings from Palma de Majorca)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.