Smilies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi,

I stuffed up the smilies friday night, and then made my self uncontactable by proceeding to take the whole weekend off.

My sincere apologies to everyone whos' posts were turned to pseudo-code drivel - I didn't realize (or even bother to check) the result that this had in the end.

:ashamed:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Jason said:
I stuffed up the smilies friday night, and then made my self uncontactable by proceeding to take the whole weekend off.

It has probably been so long since you even had a half-day off that the prospects of an entire weekend caused vast quantities of hormones to rush into your system, which on top of too long without a break, turned you into mush :lifesavr: . Perfectly excusable IMHO. You put stuff aright, so alls fine in the end.

dave

Brett said:
I want an option in the code so that we dont have to look at the damned things, like de-selecting avatars.

They're as annoying as all *******

......Just because you don't have a good avatar, eh Brett ?.
Here use this one - presized to 75*75 pixels for your convenience. :D :D :D

Attachments

• trouble edit.jpg
    trouble edit.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 133

Brett, this is the origin of my avatar just in case you wanted to know.
"Blown Away" Steve Steigman Concept Lars Anderson Weaver Gallery 1979 90cm * 60cm.
I have a copy hanging above my bench - $4 at a garage sale - I've had to have it since I first saw one years ago and now I do. :)
Pretty descriptive of my workshop sound system too. :D

Eric.

Attachments

• blown away light.jpg
    blown away light.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 119
Just Plain Funny

Rodd, yes I thought about that too ... so,
Harry thankyou for the photo and sorry if I'm pinching your copyright, but seeing as I pissed myself laughing the first time I saw it (and I still do), I could no longer resist the devil within.
That has to be one of the funniest photos that I've ever seen, bar none.
BTW, that kid looks a bit Italian - any connection ?. :D
Thanks from me for providing such a good deep belly laugh.

Eric.

Can this be shrunk down into an emoticon ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.