need a pic software assembled

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there

Im trying to build a project of a cdrom used as a cd player
wich I found on the net
I have a pic programer wich I have used to program several pics
but I dont know how to asemble the asm software

so if anyone would have the time to assemble the software
for me into a hex file i'd be very grateful....

I have attached the project with the software...

waiting patiently.....

Thanks in davance.....

Attachments

• designguidepic.zip
    99.5 KB · Views: 250
Well... good things comes to those who waits. I made a project with this files in no more than 3 minutes. Hex is included... anyway i don't have a board to test this firmware to see if it works, at least there was no errors. The project can be open and build with MPLAB (mine is version 7.40). Be careful to select Language ToolSuite -> Microchip MPASM.
Best regards!

I'm assuming these are Microchip PICs - as such you can download their IDE from the microchip website for free.

This IDE also includes an offline debugger, however I recommend a third-party simulator from Oshonsoft as the debugger included in Microchip's own IDE does not support asynchronous timing events despite what their documentation states (it took me a while debugging a project to find that out, to my frustration!).

Here's Microchip:
www.microchip.com

...and Oshonsoft:
http://www.oshonsoft.com/pic.html

annex666 said:
I'm assuming these are Microchip PICs - as such you can download their IDE from the microchip website for free.

This IDE also includes an offline debugger, however I recommend a third-party simulator from Oshonsoft as the debugger included in Microchip's own IDE does not support asynchronous timing events despite what their documentation states (it took me a while debugging a project to find that out, to my frustration!).

Here's Microchip:
www.microchip.com

...and Oshonsoft:
http://www.oshonsoft.com/pic.html

I think you have to write DEE -- BOOGGGERRRRR -- elsewise the automated web-nannies screw up your epistomology.

Well yes, bu**er is vulgar slang, however it's not always used as it's direct meaning (the verb form).

Anyhow, debu**er is not rude in any way - it is the process of removing bugs. In this case it was removed due to an oversight more than anything (surprising though seeing as it must have been a programmer that wrote (and debugged!) the filter).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.