ABX, MP3 and other stories

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
leadbelly said:
Knock yourself out then. I had considered your discussion threadjacking but I seem to be in the minority.
Threadjacking is usually defined as the intentional re-direction of a thread. But, I will cease posting in this thread about ABX or mp3 if it is violating any rules.

Well, I just noticed this thread was disjointed and moved into the ABX forum, so I suppose it is fine to continue posting. Sorry.

Well, I just noticed this thread was disjointed and moved into the ABX forum, so I suppose it is fine to continue posting.
Yeah..I split the thread....it hard to define threadjacking...I think we just slowly drifted out of the original discussion...into another .....happens often...but usually we only spring into action when someone complains. Which happened so I split it up.

Bas Horneman said:
So how's the weather in Santa Barbara? ;) And how is the study going?
The weather is great recently. You know where Santa Barbara is in California? These coming months are the best for our weather. Averages from 66-74 probably. How is it in the Netherlands?

As far as studying goes, I should be doing my vector calculus homework right now and then working on Dynamics.

Also unrelated, is there any way of doing a username change? I realized I should have signed up with my full name. I don't usually do that on other forums, but this forum is populated with a much more mature crowd. :D

You know where Santa Barbara is in California? These coming months are the best for our weather. Averages from 66-74 probably. How is it in the Netherlands

At the moment it is rainy ...we've had a nice spell a week ago...but it is gone..hopefully to return..

Santa Barbera is near LA right? Closest I've been is to Monterey. We went to visit friend in the SF area.

I should be doing my vector calculus homework right now and then working on Dynamics.
I am glad we did not have internet when I was at school...I would not have passed a single subject I think.

Also unrelated, is there any way of doing a username change?
Mail me your user name you would like to use, and I'll make it happen somehow ;)

much more mature crowd.
You'd be suprised...how fast things can go south sometimes!! LOL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.