Which category do you belongs to?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You're asking this on a DIY forum?

Hmmm... let's see now.

Actually, the part about DIY being a dying breed is certainly false and especially about the building of loudspeakers which is and will continue to be the largest part of DIY.

I realize it was a tongue in cheek but I think with a bit of rewrite and a little tweeking we might have somthing there.

Wait, that sounds like DIY. :D

Cal

I dunno Cal, from what I see, the DIY electronics world is indeed shrinking. There may be a bunch of us, but as a percentage we are way down. Most of the hobbyist electronics magazines have disappeared, electronics programs at the local community colleges are shrrinking, amateur radio is nowhere near as popular as it was in my youth.

I guess I would have to be a Diyer. Mostly because I enjoy and take pride in building something myself. It's all ways more fun to do it, than to have it. BTW, does buying a butane powered, high heat iron instead of food make you a Diyer? Just curious!

Roger

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.