Sin Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prune is in the SinBin for three days for not following the directions of a moderator.

As a general statement, if any of you are given a directive from a moderator and you disagree, do it anyway, email the mod, and try to make your case. If you're still unhappy, email me. I'll always listen- I may not agree, but I'll give you a fair hearing.

:captain:

Till has been banned due to repeated abusive and bigoted language, and a failure to respond to repeated moderator directives.

Pedja, carlosfm, and roibm are in the SinBin for two weeks for abusive behavior towards several moderators.

This is a moderated forum dedicated to home design and construction of audio equipment, not the repeated airing of personal grievances.

fdegrove has been SinBinned for two days for using personal insults when debating with another member. Those posts have been sent to Texas.

EDIT: At the request of the aggrieved member, I am suspending the sentence. But I want to be clear that this sort of debating tactic is out of bounds here- it's OK to disagree, but don't assume that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, or deaf, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.