mmmm, More Bull!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There does seem to be a real synergy between audio writers and scam artists.

They do make one mistake and claim increased dynamic range- that's actually a measurable attribute (unlike the vague verbal and legal Jello of "more air, less congestion"), and that could hang them if someone were to make a court case out of it.

Yes. It really works. My company sells an add-on super-intelligent chip which removes the 16 CD limit. For only $29.95 you can use the Intelligent chip over and over with your entire cd collection.
Take advantage of this limited time special offer (only to diyaudio members).

Superintelligent Chip, SGSIC-10 (upgrades 10 intelligent chips) $29.95

The effects of these chips are quite exciting to the ear initially, but like all such "enhancements," they distort the sound and remove the listener from a deeper appreciation of the music. It's much like using an Aphex exciter or changing the EQ to hot up the top end and give a big bump in the bass. After time, the listener finds it fatiguing. And it's too late- these treatments are not only damaging, they're permanent.

Until now, that is. I have a chip that will remove the effects of the machinadynamica and the analog_sa chips. Unfortunately, due to the use of classified Stealth technology and Dr. Y's extensive experimentation with the combination of material energies to exactly compensate for those unmusical chips sold to the unwary, the price of the CounterChip is $129.95. But really, there's no comparable improvement that you can buy at this price, or (I might humbly suggest) at several times that price.

I am currently taking orders and will begin shipping next month.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I've seen this machina dynamica guy before! He also used to sell special lacquer to put on chips to improve the sound IIRC.

And there was an other thread on the guy here selling a scam where I got in heated discussion, can't remember the subject, arghhh, bad memory. But it'll come back.

Ohh yes, some add-on thing you connected to your RCA CD cable and that supposedly got rid of jitter, jitterkiller? Anybody remember?

Jan Didden

Thanks. THAT was fun. But, I must say, also sad and scary. The whole thing is a logical fallacy. As in making no logic, sense or reason. Last time I saw this kind of anti-science and anti-education was in the history books. It's called the Dark Age.

Damn!

Oh. Just when I was about to buy one.

Will there be a Renaissance version soon?? One for $349.00?

Can I hire someone to make a 'copy', for $449.00?

Dark ages: Hmmm....Kinda reminds me of the current state of western culture (or lack of it, specifically tied to directionality)..or...western Politics:"...violence, lust, greed, anarchy and barbarism..."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.