No one knows everything, day by day we go learning new things

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was thinking that had not too much to learn related comparison testing....using ears, and music, not instruments.

But not even the "tools" i had was so good as i was thinking, so, a lot of amplifiers was considered reasonable, when not even reasonable they were.

Now i can "fine tune" the comparison, because received a test CD as a gift.... day by day learning.... that's life, and this makes life more interesting, as we have things to discover, not matter how old you are, how skilled you are, from time to time, someone show you that you have something to learn.

I am happy to say that i received a gift from Mr. Graham Maynard.

And I am sorry to make you feel that I am being snobbish, but I think you are all entirely right.

Even not knowing a good English I could make some friends, and some that respect me, hundreds that do not like me and dozen that appreciate me very much.

And this makes me happy, as I am collecting friends from all word corner, and many of them turns me proud, as they are important persons in our community.

My “Wall of fame”…not hall of fame, my laboratory walls have another hand written letter, together Hugh Dean, together John Mateus, and some other friends that became closer.

I send to Graham some MP3, reasonable recording, and said to him, this is good to test speakers.

He was direct, clear, and terrible, put the sword in his hands and cut off all my pride:

- Sorry Carlos, but this sample is awfull distorted, you do not know what is a good sound!

I was preparing to say some delicated words to him#$@%%#$@. When I perceive that he was sure about his words, and ready to prove what he said.

I today I receive that Christmas Gift, came over some drunk turtle, three steps forward and one backward, 1 minute moving and 3 minutes resting…and arrive in South America finishing January.

I was happy, and now I am sad, but I will be happy again, as soon as I accept the damn true that he was right.

I really never heard so good sound!..he was right, the demonstration Records, made in the seventies, are nothing compared to the samples he sent in CD to me.

And go killing…. The standard customer JVC product, some System, using STK4142II chip, was awfull to reproduce those sounds… also Killed the Philco System, Killed the Britania System, and made my special Sony Boom box feel ashamed…no one could match the sound of this CD,

when I use a very good DVD player that can play also audio and MP3 samples together AKSA and the Graham Maynard JHL class A update. The sound came alive, and also I used it in the Class D Phillips that arrive home today.

That CD, killed three equipments, and let three alive.

Tomorrow I will call my friends, we have an audio club…. I will show them that CD, and will make one single copy, to use internally that club.

Really, the samples I used had not that quality, this way, less equipments will pass in our test, and we gonna be more precise, as the CD have all needed to test purposes, to hearing and to measurement instruments.

Was very good not to say %#$$@# to him…. As he was right.

Carlos

Attachments

• hall of fame a.jpg
    hall of fame a.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 215
destroyer X said:
Even not knowing a good English I could make some friends, and some that respect me, hundreds that do not like me and dozen that appreciate me very much.
Carlos
Carlos, for what it's worth, I respect you and appreciate you very much.
p.s. Bill! Get some bandwidth, for crying out loud.
p.p.s. I work in telecom. Everybody post pictures so I can get a raise!

This means i am happy to be here with you, and to have some friends,

And also saying public thanks to Graham, and also telling you that i have important friends.

Showing myself with some Watermellow suspendend in my neck, and painted yellow to show up... and with some ligth spot over my head..... and music playing loud...i am dancing showing my cd and and feeling proud.

That's all...human good and bad things...that's all.

relax guys, this is not some encripted message...the infratext, subtext, hidden message to communicate with Sin Baden...those things do not exist, Sin Baden is Bush good friend and lived in Manhattan.

9/11 turn some guys watching his own shadows....relax man.

regards bill....Mitsubishi?.... hummmm good!

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.