Where's my thread?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
SY, it's no funny matter. It's not in Off Topic. Look a few lines below in Everything Else, and it says:
Moved: Race is NOT a social construct
I click on the link and it says no such thread. You should not have deleted my post, as there was nothing racist or otherwise inappropriate in it. It was a post I carefully thought out, and moving it to, apparently, /dev/null was unwarranted. If you had a problem with it, why not move it to Texas, so I could get the chance to appeal? I was trying to learn salsa tonight, so I'm too tired to argue anymore.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
peranders, yes, it was something I wanted to discuss. No, it wasn't about audio, so I thought you moved it to the Off Topic forum. But it's not there, or anywhere else that I can find it. Why does it say "Moved" then?

SY, I forgot to capitalize the word: I meant Salsa, not salsa (BTW in the meantime I found that Etymotic's ER-20 work great -- good and cheap compromise between regular speech-muffling earplugs and pricy musicians' earplugs).

Damn capitalization. Like the saying goes: "Capitalization is the difference between 'I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.' and..." well, you can figure out the rest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.