Translation in to Spanish...ajudame por favor.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Translation into Spanish...

My wife and I have to translate some english text. But a lot of it is technical. Who can help me.

1.) This unit offers frequency cross-over filtering, phase liniarity and protection

2.) Ribbon Compact Drivers

3.) The LMF section has two 12" drivers in dipolar configuration for extended vertical pattern control.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Bas

EVA is from Spain and must sign under, and correct, as i do not talk spanish .

We have also other people with spanish language that can help to check...some kind Argentine people can help.

But, as i have courage to make some errors, will try to help.

3) La seccion de las frequencias bajas i medianas tienen dos Falantes de 12 pulgadas di ancho son hechos en una configuraccion de doble polaridad para el aumiento del control de la dispersion vertical.

2) Los alto falantes son encapsulados.

1)esta unidad ofrece filtro de las frequencias de encuentro, que és el crossover, hay linearidad de la fase e proteccion.

Of course this is not perfect to publish, but may be enougth to your wife to give you an idea of those words.

To professional publishing, you need some spanish native man to correct that.

regards,

Carlos

2)

I feel happy when i can help.. so, having more, just call me, i will do it.

Just send it to my personnal mail, i can do it for portuguese, and if you have some spanish person near you, that one will have no problem to convert from Portuguese to Spanish.

Unfortunatelly, the work i made will not receive more than 65 points in a range of 100.

Check that with EVA.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.