Unannnounced Forum [IMG] usage change - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th November 2004, 12:32 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jwb
Aside from being off-topic, you're overly pedantic.

I think everybody else understands what "inline" means here.
Perhaps you would prefer to think of it as in-band. In either case, it is whatever is the opposite of an attached image.
If I was being overly pedantic it is because I am underly programmer. I make no apologies for circumstances of potential confusion created by others.

Everyone else here may have understood, I didn't. That was why I asked.

Again. Thank you, even though you yourself were also off-topic in alerting to my state of pedanticity.

The term 'off-topic' is too often wielded here in the form of an accusation as though it were a crime to be so, IMO.

Hide this!Advertise here!