Question about ordering from Schuro.de

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

This question is for those who ordered from Schuro before. I've been trying to order the PGA2310 Remote Control Kit. I've sent them two e-mails, in English (i.e. I don't speak nor write German, I used Google's language tool to translate their page in English), one on the 10th of September and one on the 20 of September. I still haven't got any reply from them. Is this normal? How am I supposed to order from them internationaly if they don't reply to my e-mails? Are they usually fast at shipping parts?

Thanks!
Sébastien

Yeah I kinda do, but I just wanted the opinion of someone who already ordered from there... maybe it's just that they don't understand english or something... Still makes me wonder how they can survive in business that way :scratch:

Hehe, thanks anyway ;)

Sébastien

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the offer. I e-mailed Mr. Boehmke, the conceptor of the kit, and he answered all of my questions. The problem is not really to know what I want but rather to have Schuro.de answer my e-mails. Apparently they are always very busy and take a while to answer...

I'll wait for another while and if nothing happens I'll probably find a german speaking person to phone for me...

Thanks again,
Sébastien

So, did you ever succeed in getting in contact with Schuro?

I've been trying the same. Sending them several emails in english without getting any response whatsoever. Now I polished up my (quite rusty) german and translated the mail -- let's see if that makes any difference...

I placed an order two weeks ago, inquired two times for status and no answer(everything auf deutsch of course). Two weeks gone and nothing.
Last time I ordered they replied after almost two weeks saying my order is ready for delivery and mentioned they were very busy and stuff. It could be the same.
I think I'll just call them next week as I really need some good traffos :smash:

I never got any answer from them... now more than 1 month and a half later. All my mails were sent in english though. I tried phoning them every day of the week last week and the week before (I do have a german basis) and the phone is always occupied. I really don't know what to do so I gave up and I'm programming my own PICs now!

Oh well I saved a bit of money there... But sadly that's not very good for Schuro.

Sébastien

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.