TFT-LCD Monitor Our of Range Error Message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently bought a 17" TFT-LCD Monitor by Liquidvideo and hooked it up. I keep getting an Out of Range Error Message and have to shut down. My computer is set to 640 x 480 resolution and I am running XP. What do I need to do to resolve the issue? I was told that I may not have the correct driver but I cannot find a website to download a different one. Circuit City can't even find one for me. I'm sure it must be an easy fix, I just don't know where to begin. I am a novice when it comes to computers so I will need detailed instructions. Help!

Two things, up the resolution to at least 800x600, if not 1024x768, whichever is the native resolution of the monitor. It should state that somewhere in the manual for the monitor. The second thing would be to drop, yes I said drop, the refresh rate down to about 60Hz.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.