Moderators, have you banned netcologne.de ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am a user of netcologne.de as an IP. I was a happy user of www.diyaudio.com over many years, but now I can't get directly to your site anymore. Each time I try, I receive error 500 Internal Server error.

When I go through an anonymizer like right know, so diyaudio can't figure my true IP out, it works. But only when I use an anonymous proxy, so you have as well blocked everything from the proxy of my IP.

What happened ? Has someone misbehaved from netcologne ? To go this route now is extremly slowly and cumbersome as I need to adjust my browser each time only to go to your website. Any other site works fine.

If you blocked netcologne: Sometime there are silly guys, but why do you let good citizens suffer as well ?

I hope we find the cause and eliminate it.

Thanks a lot.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

I'll bring it to Audio Freak's attention. He is the Master of the Bits.

SY,

If you don't mind passing on my little complaint as well: DIYaudio.com can be terribly slow at times lately.

Tonight I can't get into the "Tubes" forum: I get a notifier from the site that the webmaster will be notified of the error...
I think they must have received a few dozen from me by now.

Clicking on any banner that would direct me to the "Tubes" forum doesn't work either but odd as it is I can still read a post there after clicking on the link coming straight from the e-mail notifier.
Quite mysterious...Almost audio-like...

Sometimes the page expires as well, something that never happened before either. Strange enough I can access the portal page most of the time and work from there but it's a bit of a nuissance though...

BTW, was the server of line for a while today as well?

In short, this senior member is struggling to reach his fav forum.;)

Maybe others have similar complaints. I haven't checked with anyone else yet.

TIA, ;)

I had the same problem today. Audio Freak was scurrying around the works trying to sort things out- it should be OK by now.

We're generally a bit slower since the server changeover, at least that's my subjective observation. If we can raise just a bit more money, we can afford to correct that and accomodate the increased traffic more expeditiously. I know how you feel- being Senior, you don't have much time left so you've got to be in a hurry.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.