Forum for portuguese people (Portugas, vejam) - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th August 2004, 11:38 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Forum for portuguese people (Portugas, vejam)

Pois bem caros usuários portugueses, eu e um companheiro daqui do forum estamos a pensar em fazer um forum português, vamos lá dinamizar o país que isto está pela "hora da morte"!

...ai se D. Afonso Henrique estivesse quietinho bem que estavamos melhor mas enfim.

Passado o desabafo, postem aqui uma mensagem qualquer, nem que seja um olá, isto para que possa fazer uma lista de usuários tugas para o já referido projecto, o fórum...

Agradecia feedback

Cumprimentos,
Diogo Almeida

In english:
This message is about a new, well, maybe a future forum to portuguese guys, only portuguese language...
Isn´t nothing especial, this was thought because many people have some troubles with english language so, ...

Cheers
Old 14th August 2004, 11:58 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Forum for portuguese people (Portugas, vejam)

Quote:
Originally posted by ElectroPower

Pois bem caros usuários portugueses, eu e um companheiro daqui do forum estamos a pensar em fazer um forum português, vamos lá dinamizar o país que isto está pela "hora da morte"!
Olá Diogo

Espero que isto lhe anime, e pare com esta historia de hora da morte. Você não tem ideia do que é importar componentes para cá. Espero também que todos os DYErs do Brasil respondam. Isto é, eu e mais outros três gajos....

Um abraço

José Carlos
Old 14th August 2004, 12:32 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Caro José, acredito que sim mas aqui as coisas também não andam muito bem, a todos os níveis...mas avançando para o que interessa:

esta ideia surgiu quando depois de sugerir a algumas pessoas este forum, estas disseram-me que era em inglês e tal, começaram a torçer o nariz porque não percebiam mais nada além da sua lingua nativa.

Assim sendo, força, a comunidade de lingua portuguesa que envie um "olá", não é preciso mais...depois vão ver as pessoas que por aí andam com o interesse no DIY mas que por motivos linguisticos não desenvolvem nem transparecem os seus vicios, sim, vicios porque eu acho a electrónica viciante...

Cumprimentos a todos
Old 14th August 2004, 12:38 PM   #4
diyAudio Moderator

Fair enough, but this is an English speaking forum, so could you stick to speaking English here please. Thanks
Rick: Oh Cliff / Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if / You really are a cliff / when fascists keep trying to push you over it! / Are they the lemmings / Or are you, Cliff? / Or are you Cliff?
Old 14th August 2004, 12:49 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

pinkmouse, you are right, sorry.

As you can see, the first post tell you what this thread speak, is a possibility to portuguese people to interact with own language.

I don´t have problems with english but many many people have; this is the motive to this new "project".

Cheers
Old 14th August 2004, 01:43 PM   #6
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
I don´t have problems with english but many many people have; this is the motive to this new "project".

Cheers
I hope you get something set up - good luck!
Rick: Oh Cliff / Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if / You really are a cliff / when fascists keep trying to push you over it! / Are they the lemmings / Or are you, Cliff? / Or are you Cliff?
Old 14th August 2004, 02:07 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

nothing here against Portugese, Italian, or Dutch -- but here's an anecdotal story which should scare the pants off the multilinguists:

my eldest son is a commercial freight pilot in the Northeast U.S. -- and he is awaiting a disaster as a pair of retro-fitted 747's full of Samsung HDTV screens and handsets collides with a Brazilian air-freighter full of "just-in-time" polo-shirts for some U.S. retailer -- the lack of facility in English is appalling -- whether you are piloting a little 2-seater in the South of France or a 320 out of CDG you should have facility in "flight english" (like "climb and maintain" -- is this too difficult to understand?) before getting a commercial license.

he reports that the air-traffic control in Canada and NY scream at these guys who have no (or very limited) facility in English -- they repeatedly do the opposite of what they are instructed. instructions have to be repeated 5 or 6 times chewing up ATC time.

if you ever attend an "international" scientific conference, all the manuscripts are in English ... sometimes the newly minted PhD's from Japan and Europe have a little difficulty expressing themselves, but with only a year or so of attending additional conferences they seem to acquit themselves well. it's the Scots and Irish with whom we have difficulty understanding.

just my 2 pfennigs worth... it's a little OT
Old 14th August 2004, 04:54 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

jackinnj is your opinion and I respect.

You wrote somme words true but this project goes to help much people, I believes...me and much more people. Especially older technicians that does not have English bases...

If this thread is offtopic, well, erase them but this is related with electronic, audio, etc. and will be do a great help to many people.

By the way, portugueses that have interest, post.

Cheers
Old 14th August 2004, 05:12 PM   #9
diyAudio Moderator

No, there is no need to remove this as off topic, and I think your idea of trying to get a Portuguese speaking forum is a great idea.

You can discuss it here all you want, and if we can help we will, but just in English please!
Old 14th August 2004, 11:45 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Quote:

By the way, portugueses that have interest, post.

Olá Diogo

I think that a Portuguese Forum is a great idea...

Um abraço!

Hide this!Advertise here!