Forum for portuguese people (Portugas, vejam)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pois bem caros usuários portugueses, eu e um companheiro daqui do forum estamos a pensar em fazer um forum português, vamos lá dinamizar o país que isto está pela "hora da morte"!

...ai se D. Afonso Henrique estivesse quietinho bem que estavamos melhor mas enfim.

Passado o desabafo, postem aqui uma mensagem qualquer, nem que seja um olá, isto para que possa fazer uma lista de usuários tugas para o já referido projecto, o fórum...

Agradecia feedback

Cumprimentos,
Diogo Almeida

In english:
This message is about a new, well, maybe a future forum to portuguese guys, only portuguese language...
Isn´t nothing especial, this was thought because many people have some troubles with english language so, ...

Cheers

ElectroPower said:
Pois bem caros usuários portugueses, eu e um companheiro daqui do forum estamos a pensar em fazer um forum português, vamos lá dinamizar o país que isto está pela "hora da morte"!

Olá Diogo

Espero que isto lhe anime, e pare com esta historia de hora da morte. Você não tem ideia do que é importar componentes para cá. Espero também que todos os DYErs do Brasil respondam. Isto é, eu e mais outros três gajos....:D

Um abraço

José Carlos

Caro José, acredito que sim mas aqui as coisas também não andam muito bem, a todos os níveis...mas avançando para o que interessa:

esta ideia surgiu quando depois de sugerir a algumas pessoas este forum, estas disseram-me que era em inglês e tal, começaram a torçer o nariz porque não percebiam mais nada além da sua lingua nativa.

Assim sendo, força, a comunidade de lingua portuguesa que envie um "olá", não é preciso mais...depois vão ver as pessoas que por aí andam com o interesse no DIY mas que por motivos linguisticos não desenvolvem nem transparecem os seus vicios, sim, vicios porque eu acho a electrónica viciante...

Cumprimentos a todos

nothing here against Portugese, Italian, or Dutch -- but here's an anecdotal story which should scare the pants off the multilinguists:

my eldest son is a commercial freight pilot in the Northeast U.S. -- and he is awaiting a disaster as a pair of retro-fitted 747's full of Samsung HDTV screens and handsets collides with a Brazilian air-freighter full of "just-in-time" polo-shirts for some U.S. retailer -- the lack of facility in English is appalling -- whether you are piloting a little 2-seater in the South of France or a 320 out of CDG you should have facility in "flight english" (like "climb and maintain" -- is this too difficult to understand?) before getting a commercial license.

he reports that the air-traffic control in Canada and NY scream at these guys who have no (or very limited) facility in English -- they repeatedly do the opposite of what they are instructed. instructions have to be repeated 5 or 6 times chewing up ATC time.

if you ever attend an "international" scientific conference, all the manuscripts are in English ... sometimes the newly minted PhD's from Japan and Europe have a little difficulty expressing themselves, but with only a year or so of attending additional conferences they seem to acquit themselves well. it's the Scots and Irish with whom we have difficulty understanding.

just my 2 pfennigs worth... it's a little OT

jackinnj is your opinion and I respect.

You wrote somme words true but this project goes to help much people, I believes...me and much more people. Especially older technicians that does not have English bases...

If this thread is offtopic, well, erase them but this is related with electronic, audio, etc. and will be do a great help to many people.

By the way, portugueses that have interest, post.

Cheers

Hi!

I thank good feedback that native of the portuguese language have given, I go to wait so that all, or a great part knows this new ideia so that let us can launch it in the best way.

Of mouth in mouth among others half, we will divulge the site, clearly is that we cannot soon wait an avalanche of posts to the first one but I believe that we will go to have joys, us here and the people who have already the related difficulties with the English (in this case).

Already we count on some supports, nominated people interested in this ideia perhaps but also let us can have the support of some entities, we will see...

Cheers :)

blmn, audiolist isn´t a forum, is a information site.

In this new forum, will be stikys with links, very links...the plan have been done, well, almost.

To all portugueses:
The webhosting and the domain have price, give me ideias plan this thing. Some "webhosters" could offer a plan since we make publicity in the forum but I down´t no none. All will have to see the best way on the host.

Cheers

I felt sorry guys...

I also prefer to talk my native language
Eu prefiro falar na minha lingua nativa
But this forum belongs to English Native people
Mas o forum pertence à turma do Inglês
And this language is almost Universal
E essa lingua é considerada como quase Universal
This way, we cannot scape from that reality
Sendo assim, não temos como fugir dela
Our Brazilian forum.....hummmm bad!
Nosso forum brasileiro, muito ruim
Lets see if the Portugas, make one better for us
Vamos ver se os gajos do lado de lá fazem coisa melhor pra gente.

Very sad
Muito triste

Our fun is closed
Nossa alegria acabou

Bye
até logo

Carlos/Carlos

In my idea, better to have a Portuguese forum full of publicity, than have....

Not a forum... i am searching to some good forum to change ideas in my native language, because easier and much more confortable.

The "one way drive", as it is now, because of cost problems, are not enough interesting in my point of view.

Also do not like to see hundreds of publicity in internet.... i am completely against that use, despite knowing that is a very good place to sale ideas and objects.

But if i have this choice, i will switch my "tollerance control" on, and "dive deep" (Mergulhão is my Portuga's family name) into this forum, forgeting the boering publicity.

If i can vote..... send space to publicity, and lets go!

Oh menina, se tu queres ser bonita?.... arrebita, arrebita, arrebita!

Oh my girl, wanna be pretty, do not know, do not know translation, do not know translation!

Sorry Pink!

Carlos

Alive n' kicking!

Hi there,

It looks like there are quite few of us, speaking portuguese that is, around here...
But I guess that is due to the fact that some of us are unconfortable in writing/speaking in another language other than our own, usualy they can understand english but cant express themselves in a way they feal right.

So, a dedicated Portuguese forum would be nice. But dont get to excited... Why dont you place the forum im some free webhost? And if it gets going, then get a domain and so on... Dont you think so?

Ao que parece ja ha pelo menos uns dois grupos sobre audio e afins na net em portugues (portugues luso, os nossos amigos do outro lado do atlantico devem ter mas infelizmente nao conheco nenhum) por isso é uma questao de ir juntando o pessoal com os gostos comuns.

Lets get it going!

Vamos a isso pessoal! :smash:

Um abraco,

Hugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.