Urgent Shopping Help In Shanghai

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jh6you, are you kidding??? And XG, you don't even know audio market in Shanghai? :p

I have been persuaded to take a vacation to GuangZhou (did I write it correctly? :D) and I'm thinking of this "audio market" as well. I just think that I may prefer Hongkong because I'm afraid no one in China understand English :D ;)

Jay said:
jh6you, are you kidding??? And XG, you don't even know audio market in Shanghai? :p

I have been persuaded to take a vacation to GuangZhou (did I write it correctly? :D) and I'm thinking of this "audio market" as well. I just think that I may prefer Hongkong because I'm afraid no one in China understand English :D ;)

I know what you say now,but don't understand English
:D

ShangHai is remote to me,GuangZhou(you writed correctly:smash: ) is near to me ;) ...but still is 100 kilometres out of me:bawling: :bawling:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Here you are:

Attachments

• aurumcantus.jpg
    aurumcantus.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 134
jh6you said:
Yes, in Shanghai. The map shows center of Shanghai.
If you want help, I could arrange it. Contact me.

Jh6 I can't find a map that shows both the motel my wife's at and your map. Do you know how far this hotel is from the aurum Cantus store is?? She is staying here:

Bao Steel Group Bao Shan Hotel
1813 Mudanjiang Road, Shanghai 201900, China
http://www.bshotel.com

Thx

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi, kestrel200

BaoShan is about 40min.-1hour far by taxi from the Aurum Cantus store and elctronics department store. The store is very near to the famous walking street (Nan Jing Road, Bu Xing Jie). I will post another map indicating where BaoShan is.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.