What are ignore and buddy lists?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ignore list is simple. Just test by clicking "Ignore" in some post (at the bottom). You will very soon notice what it does.

The problem is that you anyway want to know what this person says.... but no you can remove this "spell". Before you couldn't :bigeyes: I put somebody on the ignore list long time ago so I know about this.

Buddy function, does it work?

The purpose of this list is to in an easy way keep contact with your buddies but since private messaging is turned of I'm not sure that the buddy list works.

You can test www.head-fi.com they have it turned on.

EDIT: Where is the IGNORE button? Gone? :bigeyes:

EDIT2: no, just check the info about the user, at the bottom.

i think all that peranders said was this

- if you choose to ignore someone, you will no longer see their posts until you unignore them again.

- buddy list is for keeping a list of your buddies, or people who you want to talk to outside of a thread where the public can see, but still within the forum... but because personal messaging is turned off on this forum, it is of no use on this forum.

cheers

benny said:

oh well... you don't have to use it, and if you ever want to use it, at least it's there...

later

Of course I don't have to use it. What I mean is rather that if
I would suddenly find a need for it, it seems to be pretty
ueseless anyway. But what do I care, I don't find anyone
here so annoying I cannot stand to se they are posting. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.