Help me find a thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I seem to remember a thread about current mirror topologies. I think peranders was involved and there was some discussion about first cycle distortion, not sure though.
Finally someone ranked the topologies.
Does anyone remember?

BTW. I really think the searchengine isn't that good.
If it could at least point to the page where the search criteria could be found.
I have searched for this thread and if i narrow it down to one page of hits i cannot find it and if i search broader i get almost every thread there is but maybe i am just too stupid.

Both.
Peranders is a too busy poster too look through all his entries and even if i add current mirror to the search i cannot find it. I wonder if he didn't mention the words in his post does it show up anyway, i.e. if i search for a user in a thread that contains current mirror and the user never used those words in his posts will i find it then?

Afraid i cannot remember any other keywords that could help. I was hoping someone would remember the posts better.

Thanks but no, i seem to remember the thread being short and only containing the discussion on current mirrors, something about suggestions to improve an amplifier with current mirrors by replacing them with either cascoded or double ones.

I also tried Google but to no avail.

Big thanks to anyone that has tried to help me!

Thanks but it was none of them. I will start asking the questions i have directly instead since no one can accuse me of not trying to search before posting :D .

I had something i thought was very good, built with wilson current mirrors but it turned out i had done an error in my simulations, though the actual result wasn't too bad even with the errors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.