Super Regulator, IP sidetrack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fred, so far as I have read this thread, you are right on. I am always giving stuff away for free. It is not in my best interest, and I am continually reminded of this by my associates. It is so easy! I already know it. Yet, when someone tries to patent your suggestion, without your knowledge, trust me, it is a wakeup call.

Free Advice and Schematics

john curl said:
Fred, so far as I have read this thread, you are right on. I am always giving stuff away for free. It is not in my best interest, and I am continually reminded of this by my associates. It is so easy! I already know it. Yet, when someone tries to patent your suggestion, without your knowledge, trust me, it is a wakeup call.

You know John,
We want free schematics and free advice if it does not work.:clown:
Also we want detailed Gerber files to make a cheap PCB.....:clown:
Also we want free samples from the manufacturers, as a free lunch. :clown:
Last but not least we do want to modify your circuit as we always know better...:D Then claiming we have "improved" your circuit....

BTW is the schematic of the Vendetta headamp available?:D
Referring to this post by Groman on Audio Asylum;) ;)
http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.pl?forum=general&n=166808&highlight=groman+john&session=
:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.