Help me! all you Englishman! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th May 2004, 07:24 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Help me! all you Englishman!

I have a lost cousin, his name is James Mergulhão Green.

His father's name is Bernard Friederich Green and may be alive.

This man, Bernard, worked in Rio de Janeiro City in the eighties, he worked for Xerox, as an Engineer responsable to develop a service center in our main City, called Brasilia.

He returned to England with his son James.... and a Justice figth starts those days.

My sister was considered "not wellcome to England".. and to see his son she had to be that in front of a Social Assistance professional.... she develop a cancer, in front of her heart and died some years latter.

I do not wan't to Judge anyone... also the whole thing is already done.

I want to find my cousin!.... he is my family too!...he may have questions....he has the rigth to know the truth... and he must be welcome into our arms.

You all Englishman.... please, take a look in your adress list... and try to find James Mergulhão Green (Mergulhão means big diver, is a fish and a bird who dives to catch fishes).... he may be James M. Green......or James Green ...i do not know what people told him about his mother...he may cut his mother name too.

I think he's age now is something around 23 years old....

He left two sisters and a whole family.... we are more than 50 people trying to find him just to talk and be friendly.

Telefone Lists in your town... adress list may be helpfull... i do not know where he lived now..... i suppose London suburban area...but not sure, can be everywhere in England.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jamesmgreen.jpg (84.1 KB, 468 views)
Old 10th May 2004, 08:24 AM   #2
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Carlos,

With a tragic story like that I'm sure someone in the UK will try to help you!

Sometimes telephone directories from other countries are accessible on the net; try it.

Cheers,

Hugh
Old 10th May 2004, 08:59 AM   #3
wytco0 is offline wytco0  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

DX its fairly easy for someone to hide in the UK if they do not want to be found. I know the Salvation army has a family tracing service and although I have never had any contact with them I understand that they are very successful. However I am pretty sure they will only put people in touch if the found person wants to regain contact. Their website is http://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/en/D...acing/Home.htm

The name you mention is likely to be fairly common and telephone directory searches will produce a lot of matches!

Good luck with your search.

PS I will try and do a basic search in a couple fo days if I get some spare time.
Old 10th May 2004, 07:07 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you hugh and watco0

You are kind... i will do this search.

Very kind you watco0 try to find him... thanks in advance.

Hugh!

I was trying so long time to say some words to you.

I am a Psychologist, and you are completely rigth related to harmonics in our life.... is natural and no good to suppress... when cutted also the "feeling of natural sound" disapear.

I was reading all the threads again, and in October 2003 some people start to send bombs into your head....and i really do not like what they do.

Jellows is the name....no matter what you say, they will misunderstood to disturb you.

Jesus do not say a word when judged.... no word can move the people from their sadic objetives.

You defend your ideas with clarity and knowledge, and they do coward attacks against you.

I was talking to a very religious man, and i asked him why God said to his elected people to go to Israel..... why not to follow the sun and arrive in undiscovered and peacefull America?

then he answered me:

Who are you to say that God said this or that (is found every bible)
In those times you lived there?.... did you heard that?.... where you a stone with ears?... how can you prove God say this or that... he became so nervous and redish and i prepare myself in a defensive position to avoid a punch!... this was so crazy that i was waiting he asked me if i have a picture, a recording, a movie, or a registration of God's words.... he is a Catholic Church father.

Same way... when people is against the walls...no chance to scape, they became nervous.... your knowledge erase their noisy words (not all them... some are very good people)... i was waiting them to ask you if you where a electron and travelled in inter-electronic space.... or a molecule to go travel in a molecule dimension.... of if you have a Ray X, electrons travel vision to see what happens... something alike.

Congratulations... you where under hard strike.... full off air bombers sending you half ton bombs!... and you stay stabilized, the way only the ones that have deep knowledge can be.

Also i like Australia.... people that had been in your country found similarities related the people way of life and think... also war people, friendly people.

The problem, i suspect, is because they cannot find your schematics..... like kids they are nervous because big brother can not show them new toy.... and its easy.... buy one and just see it, how is done.

You may already publish schematics.... if not.... think about that... that's the biggest reason some people do not like you.

Just my way of sigth.... not the truth....just some ideas that i need to tell you. Yes!, the love you!.... but they hate this damn knowledge!... this way they turn you into some snobish...or the one that is saying all the time.
- THIS IS ALL MINE!!!
They will never perceive their real intentions when send you bombs!.... they think they are good and are attacking the evil... the defense mechanism cannot show them their real feelings.... Jellows.

Sorry the english.

regards,

Carlos
Old 11th May 2004, 04:51 AM   #5
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Carlos,

Thank you for your post; and for your gracious words. I understood exactly what you meant; your English is fine, and I'm rather pleased you used it; my Portuguese is so bad you could not possibly understand it........

I will not enter arguments about what is right, and I will not explain in too much detail when challenged. The reason is that it is my opinion, and I might be wrong, so it would not be right to defend it with a lot of time and trouble. My knowledge is personal, and I will share a few secrets, but not all of them!! I have to protect my living........ NP suggested I publish my circuits, but I have chosen to release them only to my customers.

The other thing is personal. If I know I am right, it is only my personal experience, and the experience of someone else might be very different. This is why there are so many ways of doing good audio circuits. Just about anything works well if you take the time to find the right components and the correct operating point. Feedback, non-feedback, tubes, Single Ended Triodes, etc, all of them can sound wonderful, but with one or two well placed changes, you can destroy the best of them very easily.

Audio has been dominated by math and measurement for a long time. This approach is slowly giving us better audio, that is true, and distortion figures these days are better than they were 30 years ago. But the human ear is hard to please, and there is much more to it than good figures. A photograph is easy; a painting is much more difficult. By following my ear, rather than the meters and the math, I believe I can build a better amplifier, but I certainly don't expect people to agree with me.

Cheers,

Hugh
Old 11th May 2004, 09:48 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default I worked for Sony

Those times, Japanese goes to a separated room, with some poor acustic treatment, but some (in Brazil), and stayed all day listening amplifiers and speakers.... making notes and them, the best ones are analised related to measurements, distortions,noise, harmonics and all those metering informations.

Also they had a look the others rejected... and discover what in common those groups have... do not know if they publish better measurements figures or not....but i am sure, the one they like will be produced.

Second step... if the equipment is for Brazilian Market, now Brazilians will do the same.

After that, informs are crossing into computer, also crossed in their minds... for Brazil, more important brazilian taste!... for export, better Japanese taste.... if mixed destiny, Japanese taste will win.

Serious, wonderfull people...i was honored to work with them.

I agree all your words...... 0.01 frustrated not to see your schematics.... but this is your own business and decision.

Carlos
Old 11th May 2004, 10:20 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Hello Carlos

To help you spread your search you could register here

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/friendsreunited.asp

They have a message board to help find people someone may know of your cousin.

I would seriously look towards the Salvation Army though.

If you do find him be prepared that he may wish to continue his life without contact.

My friend found his blood father through the authorites 7 years ago,all he knows that his father is alive and well but he refrained from any contact.

Good Luck Buddy

Peter
Old 11th May 2004, 11:57 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default Yes, i am prepared to that

And i have some strong suspection that his mind is already done... related to brainswash.

His father put him in a kind of Snobbish people school... this way he may be losted by himself too.

But, i think i must try.... thank you, already have an idea what is waiting for me.

But there's a small possibility.... he has Brazilian blood too... we are warm... he can only be hurt, no one knows what they told him. He may think, they have no interest in me!

I will open my arms, my house and my soul to him.... all the rest will be his decision. if alive, i am sure my sister will ask me to do that.

But is very good to find people like you, that's preparing me to the unknown result of that search.

Thank you

Carlos
Old 12th May 2004, 07:27 AM   #9
wytco0 is offline wytco0  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

DX you have a private message.
Old 16th May 2004, 12:31 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Default Yes, the one i have is Mail adress.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

You will be welcome, watever you intended to say.

Carlos

Hide this!Advertise here!