Six channel volume control?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Check out http://www.thel.de/, 6 channel potentiometer for EUR 39,90.

No, I don't have any experience on this company or the potentiometer, I'm just an avid web surfer ;)

Attachments

• 6poti1.jpg
    6poti1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 317
SORRY fcel,
I forgot to mention that even though it reads 2 and 3 ganged pots and shows pictures of 2 and 3 ganged pots they are really 4 ganged pots. I have call and talked to Brigar and confrimed this I have two 50K motorized 4 ganged pots in front of me.

FBJ,
You mean you've called and was told that they do have 4 gang pot in addition to the ones that are shown on the web site? I hope they have 10K & 5K.
I've read the description of the those pots on the web site and it clearly did not said it's 4 gang. Regardless, I think I'll order some because they are so cheap. Thanks for the info.

I can only repeat what I was told by phone. All pots are neither 2 or 4 ganged and only in values that are stated in the web page. I can confrim about the 50K motorized pots because as I typed I earlier I have two sitting right in front of me.
:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.