Oppo is stopping production

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Must be. I got a mail from StereoNet nz: BREAKING: OPPO DIGITAL CEASES MANUFACTURING
OPPO Digital, manufacturers of arguably the most popular DVD and Blu-ray players, and more recently an outstanding range of Head-Fi products have announced it will cease manufacturing

So I did a google...and see the Forbes link..so must be true? April fools is over...so

Must be. I got a mail from StereoNet nz: BREAKING: OPPO DIGITAL CEASES MANUFACTURING
OPPO Digital, run 3 manufacturers of arguably the most popular DVD and Blu-ray players, and more recently an outstanding range of Head-Fi products have announced it will cease manufacturing

So I did a google...and see the Forbes link..so must be true? April fools is over...so

Oppo claims that while it will gradually stop manufacturing new products, ‘existing products will continue to be supported, warranties will still be valid, and both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repair services will continue to be available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.