Proto Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now that the china pcb houses are offering such cheap prices on pcb's I though it might be cool to design a proto board for knocking up circuits for testing purposes. I've started one with some features that I thought might be a good start. Take a look and see if there might be something that you think would be more important than what I have. I have included two different kinds of rectifiers, (and two different size diodes). There is also two spade connectors for power if you have a bench and/or regulated supply. All pads are basically spaced at 2.54mm. I put TO-247 and TO-220 patterns on. I think the 2SK1058 type TO-3P will also fit. I made provisions for DIP sockets on there, and a way to access the pins that are between rows. This is just a fun type project but thought it could be handy.

Attachments

• Proto Board.jpg
    Proto Board.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 69
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.