Negative feedback - right or wrong to use?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mikelandjelo said:
I achieved pure linear response without any negative feedback.
Mikelandjelo said:
So i built amp that i feel is good
I hope you don't imagine that these two sentences say the same thing?

All i can say is that true audio is true audio when you hear it and say its true of course if you are healthy and have healthy hearing.Any AC feedback in audio output stage is wrong.
OK. Anyone who disagrees is deaf. Anyone who uses feedback is stupid.

I am very sharp in engineering and i am making for living from that
Experience has taught me that in lots of professions (maybe all professions) it is possible to make a successful career while remaining blissfully unaware of even basic elements of the relevant knowledge base. In the case of audio engineering some understanding of feedback is part of the basic knowledge base.

When i am talking or singing i am amplifier of my voice produced in my throat and i am the source.Will my brain correct anything from what is received in my ears to make me to sound ALWAYS exactly THE SAME in any enviroment?This is how nature works and WE engineers decided that we know better than nature.Amplifier and sound thats comming from speakers is PERSONAL THING FOR EVERY HUMAN ...... making it to "look right" for a machine (osciloscopes and spectrum analyzers) makes that universal and forced thing....It will always sound THE SAME for 99% of us (wow this is best sound ever ..... whoa)......

I am doing engineering for last 20 years ..... not like a robot but as a being with thought through emotion that i will receive from every result that i achieved.And this coused me to REthink the philosophy of amplification and to start building MY PERSONAL amplifier and not some amplifier that measures great.So i built amp that i feel is good......after more than 15 years.You can bet that this is not about the money.

I am very sharp in engineering and i am making for living from that.....But things are mostly presented to us and we always accepted them as they are presented.Many things in electronics are curved,bended and packed to look right but they are not.From here i cant go deeper in this direction.

All i can say is that true audio is true audio when you hear it and say its true of course if you are healthy and have healthy hearing.Any AC feedback in audio output stage is wrong.
I know EXACTLY what you are saying.
I thought this was my post for a moment; I agree with almost all of it ;)
I too keep secrets and make no apology for that but I choose to point out, from time to time, when I see obviously bad thinking...there is a lot of it about...or I can help an amateur with something that isn’t obvious.
:cheers:

Last edited:
I said many times that i am not DIY-er.I said that i am making for living doing electrical engineering.And i never lied nither i lie at all.Traderbam figured clearly my point.Thank you for that.This thread is in "Everything else" and not DIY area.If someone doesnt seems to find him self usefull to be here i will not apologize for that.I pointed at something very serious that no one ever did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelandjelo

I achieved pure linear response without any negative feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelandjelo

So i built amp that i feel is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB69

I hope you don't imagine that these two sentences say the same thing?

Pure response means i measured it......feel means that i personaly feel its done right from music and feeling i have while i am listening it.not me,not few people but more than 100 heard it.Every single one noticed different emotion for same song on blind test.And this is the end about what i made.Point is wrong concept of whats in books.

Mikelandjelo said:
Point is wrong concept of whats in books.
Yes, we get your point. All the engineered systems and natural systems which use feedback are faulty. All the textbooks which encourage this are wrong. We (and Nature) should instead use your (unspecified) ideas.

Please tell us you don't work in military, healthcare or aerospace systems.

I am not working in military, healthcare or aerospace systems.I am little different from ordinary enginer and thats all.One more thing that i want to add about all what i said is that its possible to configure D class amplifier to work with different than ultra linear triangle oscilator and have linear-flat output response.Lot of what i said is very contradictory from what we all were doing (me not from 5 years a go when i decided to go deeper in this) but its true.I am not selling anything and have zero reasons to lie....I have discovered something new and i am pointing on it and discovering whats possible.I have full hands of work and i dont know will i be able to finalize in this year 2x2kw version that i started to work on today but i will try.....what i have done is 200W prototype that works amazingly well and just decided to scale it up.....once thats done probably i will make video of it and you will see what i am talking about.

I think it is time for the OP to put up or shut up. Claiming that you have discovered something which everyone else has missed is easy; backing up that claim with facts and figures and coherent argument is a bit harder - at this point it then usually become clear that the person has not gone beyond existing knowledge but is actually lagging far behind existing knowledge. The longer someone makes unsubstantiated claims the more likely it is that they will remain unsubstantiated on the grounds that they are false.

Please do not imagine that you can impress us with a video. We want facts: circuits, calculations, reasoned arguments, careful measurements.

So i will do carefull measurements,will have reasoned arguments and will demonstrate all on video in real time.As engineer i think that i will have enough knowledge for that.....I am talking and if you have EARS to hear what i am talking that will be benefit for you....if you dont then you will see on video whats all about.Am i missing something DF96?

Anything you want my friend.....I will do all so anyone can file a patent for that and take all the credits.Why should i care about something that took me 5 years of life ?..... most important is to share.Philips,Sony and all other high end companies are doing that all the time.If you need something more just let me know.

Let me be clear,I dont care will video be enough or not....i dont care will you like it or not.Truth is that i made all what i said.I am spreading a word about it becouse i took all the benefit from same word from this forum.....and that word made me to push hard.I didnt know that i will make it untill i made it but i read a lot about all here on forum and of course on internet.So inspiration for hard work my friend is what you can benefit from my writing.

Once i said that sound is personal thing and thats what i really mean.....this is my personal built.I didnt make it to be rich and i dont give a f..k will someone like that or not.I made it for my self at first place.I will post video and thats MAYBE .... for me is enough great thing from God that i am the only person on Earth that can have this kind of design and enjoy in it every single day.All this should be enough for you all to push harder and achieve more than i did....if not i am really sorry.

Anything you want my friend.....I will do all so anyone can file a patent for that and take all the credits.Why should i care about something that took me 5 years of life ?..... most important is to share.Philips,Sony and all other high end companies are doing that all the time.If you need something more just let me know.

As soon as it is disclosed, no-one (including you) can patent it anymore.

Let me be clear,I dont care will video be enough or not....i dont care will you like it or not.Truth is that i made all what i said.I am spreading a word about it becouse i took all the benefit from same word from this forum.....and that word made me to push hard.I didnt know that i will make it untill i made it but i read a lot about all here on forum and of course on internet.So inspiration for hard work my friend is what you can benefit from my writing.

Once i said that sound is personal thing and thats what i really mean.....this is my personal built.I didnt make it to be rich and i dont give a f..k will someone like that or not.I made it for my self at first place.I will post video and thats MAYBE .... for me is enough great thing from God that i am the only person on Earth that can have this kind of design and enjoy in it every single day.All this should be enough for you all to push harder and achieve more than i did....if not i am really sorry.

If it is not a commercial design, why don't you disclose the damn thing? All we know so far is that you claim to have made a good working class D amplifier using other techniques than negative feedback.

If it is a commercial design, why didn't you patent it before starting this ridiculous thread?

Mikelandjelo said:
So inspiration for hard work my friend is what you can benefit from my writing.
You have yet to offer us any writing, apart from vague unsubstantiated claims about your brilliance and a casual unsubstantiated dismissal of negative feedback.

Why did you start this thread? Do you seek affirmation? If so, you have come to the wrong forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.