You know you love audio/gear when...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
new gear causes you to loose sleep (in 2 senses)....2 nights ago I got about 4 hours of sleep, I was really tired but last night I finally got a chance to play with my new Partsexpress closeout 15" DVC woofer (I think its a Kove audio buyout) for the car. I found one of my old retired sonotubes I had in the attic from a previous endevour. I couldnt find the darm input terminal cups since I had taken them off but I finally managed to find them. At this point it was 1 AM and I had to be up rather early today. I found the cups, put them in and wired up the sub. I stuffed it in the back of my car and wired it up to the car stereo. I had nothing to secure the tube from rolling around so I went to my room, grabbed 2 of my pillows I sleep on and stuffed them in the rear hatch compartment. Then I shut the hatch and jammed the tube in place. I went driving around at 2 AM testing out my new woofer. My rear view mirror rattles too much it doesnt keep itself up. I got in really tired went to go to sleep and then my pillows were gone, so I had to go back out to the car and take the pillows out that kept my woofer tube from rolling around. :smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.