Treasure or Trash - AA, SB, AR & AxP magazines?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the process of getting old it occurred to me to offer to others, and/or get rid of, my 'charter' subscriptions to the Audio Amateur, Speaker Builder, Audio Electronics, and AudioXpress magazines.

Here's what is available:

Audio Amateur & Audio Electronics - Complete 1970 to 2000, Volumes 1 - 31.
Speaker Builder - Complete 1980 to 2000, Volumes 1 - 21.

AudioXpress - 2001 to 2015 Incomplete, Volumes 31 - 46. Missing issues = 2004 #7; 2005 #4 & #9; 2006 #2, 2015 #7 through #12

That's about 130 pounds of magazines! Shipping fees would be your responsibility. I don't want to break up the AA, AE and SB sets. The older magazines (with acid paper) are browning; and, the magazines are all in fair or better condition, a few having some insect damage to the covers, but the content is intact.

From an attempt to offer the magazines to a number of East coast audiophile organizations it is clear that the anticipated shipping costs are off putting. Hence, this is a last offer before the recycle bin is filled. Pass the word around if you can. I'll hold on to the magazines through July 2017.

Send me a PM if interested.

John
Acoustic Line Source Research
Long Beach, CA

Thanks 'benb' for the shipping information. Just got off the phone with 'Captain Grogg' who will be stopping by tomorrow to pick up the libraries. Hence, it seems my offer will now be moot; and, the libraries will be going to a good new home.

Ave Atque Vale AA, SB, AE & AxP ....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.