Planet 10 Dave help with adding quotes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Re: Re: Planet 10 Dave help with adding quotes

JasonL said:

You mean like this. ?
YES

HeatMiser said:
Put a check in the box in the post you want to quote before you click the "Reply" button:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The button I think you're looking at is for more advanced stuff: cutting and pasting partial quotes etc.
JUST GETTING TO HERE GIVES ME A STIFFY

JasonL said:
sure..:

First use your mouse and select the person's post post's that you want to quote and then go to the bottem and post reply. does that help or you still :scratch:
THIS IS VERY GOOD

Thank you to all, that was just kick start I needed

Happy Cal

pinkmouse said:
Just don't get carried away with your new found skill though! The best quotes are small relevent snippets, rather than the whole post including pics. ;)

Like this?, ive had probs with quotes in the past too.

Is there an easy way to select a tiny amount from a huge post to be quoted. The only way I can see that I can do this is to select the quote tick box and then remove the hash I dont wanna quote. This seems a really uneffective way of doing things.

Cheers Matt

Edit - I have this editing thing down to a tee tho!

Yeah I thought as much, It would be nice though if you can select the text you wish to quote then tick the quote box and hit reply and it just quotes what you have highlighted. I suppose this is really no more hassle then what you descibed but it would still be nice if it was there.

Not that we are compaining AudioFreak this is still the best DIY board out there!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.