100W Mono Bluetooth Receiver/Amplifier?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I'm trying to pair a Bluetooth receiver/amplifier with a 2-way JBL speaker I was given by a friend. It's 100W at 8 ohms. I have an old TDK Bluetooth speaker that I'm willing to cannibalize for the receiver, so all I really need is the class-D amp, but what's throwing me off is that I need a mono output since I only have one speaker. Obviously a 100W + 100W amp will not do the trick since I would only get half of the stereo audio. So what I need is either an amp module that takes a stereo input and outputs 100W mono or a Bluetooth receiver/amplifier module that outputs 100W mono.

Something like this, except this one is 50W + 50W: long url (ebay)

Also I'm trying to keep the cost low (below $50 I think) since I am a college student and have practically no income. Thanks!

Edit: By the way I can do whatever assembly/soldering may be required. If I can save money by just getting ICs and soldering jacks and drilling an enclosure and such that's no problem!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.