sound from mobiles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to u all,
its amazing that sound of mobiles on tv shows appear so realistic that sometimes yo are mistaken into thinking that your phone which was with you rang.I understand that this is because our ears are extremely responsive at that frequency and the sound appear so natural.However, the frequencies at the lower end of the frequency spectrum do not become true as this.Is it because human beings do not perceive these sounds well or transducers have reached their limits and wont deliver further performances.Finally,will we have in the future new sound technologies that will make the actual ones oblivious?

and even the built in speakers on most current TVs are up to the challenge of replicating the simple sound of the lilliputian drivers in most mobiles - well, except of course for the stunning wideband stereo performance of the new iPhone7 - I mean, I believed every second of that TV commercial
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AFZT/apple-iphone-7-dive-song-by-arturo-sandoval

all kidding aside, that Arturo can certainly blow that damned horn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.