magic transistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have you READ the description? :eek:

"...The capacitance of the electrolytic capacitor used in the circuit in accordance with the present invention is dependent upon the input signal level. Typically, however, the capacitance ranges from about 0.2 μf to about 100 μf. In that regard, because an electrolytic capacitor takes less time to charge than does a conventional capacitor, ..."

Is there are children's section in the patent office?

yes i have read it. one of my chores at work was performing preliminary patent searches for a fortune 100 inc.

Most patents are for vanity and are worthless.
A few have trap doors in the description etc.

Illustrations are not required to be in scale and may also have mixed scales.

Utility patents with intrinsic value mislead as much as possible in description and title text. This of course makes it more difficult to locate in computer searches. So classification searches are necessary, increasing time spent.

the Fogel patents are interesting because either as you say 'childrens patents' or the text is attempting to smokescreen.

So i revist every few years and take a fresh look in light of any new published discoveries.

I also check the 'referenced by' to see if further work is in progress.

Engineering language changes too so a current term may be useless. ie nano

The placement of capacitor is critical so it seems in the patent.

Lots of unanswered questions.

-

Have you READ the description? :eek:

"...The capacitance of the electrolytic capacitor used in the circuit in accordance with the present invention is dependent upon the input signal level. Typically, however, the capacitance ranges from about 0.2 μf to about 100 μf. In that regard, because an electrolytic capacitor takes less time to charge than does a conventional capacitor, ..."

Is there are children's section in the patent office?

Or...

Additionally, the transistor can be provided in a unitary structure by incorporating the electrolytic capacitor directly on the transistor chip, and can also be provided by incorporating the transistor and a resistor within the casing of an electrolytic capacitor.

Yes, you can patent anything. It turns out if clever enough even perpetual motion via a motionless electromagnetic generator.

BTW nano is e-9 not directly English but the meaning has not changed in many decades.

EDIT - Google the inventors name, hilarious.

Last edited:
BTW nano is e-9 not directly English but the meaning has not changed in many decades.

EDIT - Google the inventors name, hilarious.

If you are looking for early methods of producing nano particles it will not be found using any form of 'nano'. This is a recent vernacular.

Early work simply used 'powdered material' or in 1950-70s microspheres for 1 micron range.

Mr Fetter has certainly been busy!

Getting units wrong is the difference between a touchdown on mars and erm, splat!

Of course I cannot give the inc's name but I know for 100% certainty that the operating software for some very high $$$$ equipment is using an equation with *mixed* mks and imperial units. It was a big pis*ing contest and they refused to see the light.

The system still sort of works because the correct slope and bogus slope have a common overlap range that the company hits around 60% of the time.

The equation has been in use for at least 20 years.

Check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.