Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Elliott Sound Products (ESP) website
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 31st August 2016, 04:18 PM   #11
Bonsai is offline Bonsai  Europe
Account disabled at member's request

I went looking for your website the other night and could not find it. Great to know it's still around.

Thank you for your service to DIY - much appreciated!

Old 31st August 2016, 05:52 PM   #12
KVP is offline KVP  Belgium
diyAudio Member

Very glad you are still around, as a daily visitor of your website I was already afraid it was gone. Thanks for this site full of valuable information. Keep up the good work !
Old 31st August 2016, 05:57 PM   #13
talhasaruhan is offline talhasaruhan
diyAudio Member

I tried pinging the site thru "is it up" sites. It was a nightmare w/o esp.
Old 31st August 2016, 06:30 PM   #14
zman01 is offline zman01  Bangladesh
diyAudio Member

Mr. Elliott, echoing comments from other members - I've found your website to be very helpful resource over the years - thank you for your efforts. Good to know that the website is up and accessible to the DIY community.
Old 1st September 2016, 05:58 AM   #15
rode is offline rode  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default ESP Site

Thanks to those who have suggested my own domain name. I actually have a few, but the old Westhost site took off over 15 years ago, and changing it didn't look like a good option at the time.

I would leave tomorrow but for one small detail - the ESP forum. It's running an old version of the phpBB software, and that's very hard to migrate. In the interests of my customers, I'm unwilling to dump the forum.
Old 2nd September 2016, 02:16 PM   #16
talhasaruhan is offline talhasaruhan
diyAudio Member

Default Redirect

Thanks! Not only we still have access to the site, now the old domain redirects to new website. I had to change the address quite a few times yesterday, glad you fixed it.
Old 5th September 2016, 03:54 AM   #17
boswald is offline boswald  United States
diyAudio Member

I want to add my thanks for your site, it's been 48 or 49 years since I got my radio license (3rd class,we needed it to operate a ham radio) and if I can't remember what year that was, you know I can't remember how to do all those calculations without help on the basic theory. Too busy with the big picture, you know.
Old 29th November 2016, 06:59 PM   #18
Wounded Paw is offline Wounded Paw  Canada
diyAudio Member

The new site doesn't work most of the time. Once in a while I get in but usually it says "Server Not Found".
Old 29th November 2016, 07:06 PM   #19
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator

Its working at this moment. Can't say I've ever had any access issues that I recall.
Old 29th November 2016, 07:14 PM   #20
Wounded Paw is offline Wounded Paw  Canada
diyAudio Member

Looks like I'm having some weird DNS server problems here. Even more strange is that's the only site affected for me. Anyways, got it to work.

Elliott Sound Products (ESP) websiteHide this!Advertise here!