Cuba audio shopping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
My mother has been, she showed me loads of photos of old cars and houses, but no audio.
Castro declared the old cars and motorcycles as "National Heritage" items that can not be exported more than 25 years ago.
Who knows for audio?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Most of the classic automobilea been converted to 4 cylinder engines decades ago for gas mileage reasons.
Forget Havana club, yoo want Rum Santiago 11 or 15
Maybe there's a chance theres a little old tube equipment, but most people are so poor they would have sold it for scrap iif they could.
Spent a rum soaked week in a back street Havana apartment near the brown granite Barcardi building.

Last edited:
Most of the classic automobilea been converted to 4 cylinder engines decades ago for gas mileage reasons.
Forget Havana club, yoo want Rum Santiago 11 or 15
Maybe there's a chance theres a little old tube equipment, but most people are so poor they would have sold it for scrap iif they could.
Spent a rum soaked week in a back street Havana apartment near the brown granite Barcardi building.

thanks for heads up on Rum Santiago.

i keep dreaming of some remote village with a warehouse of mcintosh 240 stacked up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.