Dutch DIY 2004 registration is Open

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am planning on bringing my SE 6C41C amp...it has about 3 or 4 watt...I'll also bring my Raleigh Audio linestage...However...I would love to be able to play them through some >90db efficient speakers...Since my speakers are not really hifi...Mission 760i..

I someone bringing along some nice speaker that they would be willing to pair with my amp?

Cheers,
Bas

chris ma said:
Yeah,

Here is the link to his amps

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=324247#post324247

I hope he has time and reside not too far from the meeting site.
Chris

The Netherlands is a small country :D.

But a couple of weeks back he was at my place with his JLH 2003 and it's a very nice sounding amplifier. But I prefered my Aleph-X over the JLH. But the JLH2003 sounded better than my JLH1996.

Looking forward to the event !

Hi all,

after an enormously dissapointing Doelen-show the Dutch Diy 2004 event is already better !

70-80 attendees. That's a very nice group of audio-addicts together.

I'm bringing with me a phonostage and a headphone-amp (see next post).

The phonostage (+ dedicated external powersupply) is based on the 6C45-tube. Funny triode: mu of 52 (theoretical) and only 1.2 KOhm. Gladly i scored a large bunch of those tubes before they become known in the audio-scene. And you need a lot for they measure all over the place. Look only at specs: mu = 52 +/- 16. They were all in working order, but needed seriously tube-matching in order to get nice sets.

Counting the days to saturday !
See you there,
Reinout

Attachments

• kopie (2) van img_1888.jpg
    kopie (2) van img_1888.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 164
more stuff

Hi all,

as promised in the last post: here's the headphone-amp which i'm going to bring saturday to the Dutch DIY 2004.
Fairly straightforward: 6SN7-based with it's own powersupply (yes, the PS is only for 2 x 6SN7. Every needed voltage has got it's own powerline).

Looking to all the posts: i see some attendees that bring in stuff (amps, speakers). And the rest will be a surprise on saturday.

And even the price is more than reasonable: 10 Euro's and (if i read it correctly) coffee/tea is included in that price. Besides that: i can imagine that there will be no parking-payment.

See you there.

Reinout

Attachments

• kopie van koptelefoongroot.001.jpg
    kopie van koptelefoongroot.001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 159
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.