Reference designs for DIYers in a singular forum

Wouldn't it be cool to see all the best designs and great topics all in one place?

• Yup, thats so cool. It sure would be helpful

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been wondering, with so much cool content on this site, there should be a separate forum which accumulates reference designs/articles for different categories.

It could be anything
Reference designs for a particular speaker, HT or portable
Reference designs for some electronics circuits
Link to articles for a particular topic.

Yup I understand that, there are actually A LOT of such content and many more would like to contribute to a particular topic and it may become overwhelming.

But the basic point is to easily navigate and absorb all the important aspects of DIY speaker building.
There are many questions regarding a singular topic and many of us(I being one) cant find them satisfactorily and end up posting a new thread.

So it would be cool, if a beginner/expert first looks up a particular forum if that topic/issue is there or not and that solves the problem to the explorer. And only after that starts a new thread.

Like I have been searching for a PEQ, even though there seem to be a lot of diff design available and lot of members pointing to diff site, I would really like to see a PEQ circuit in a particular forum chosen as the most suitable by the expert members, so that any beginner/newbie to this site can quickly get informed and go on to create there stuff.

Same goes for any HP/LP filter suggested as reference.
Same goes for any amp suggested as reference
Same goes for any HT speaker or small speakers suggested as reference.

The experience would be really exciting.

What do you think?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.