Channel duplicating splitter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Aloha! I've been searching for days for a cable that I hope exists. I'm going to use a pico projector for mobile movie nights. For audio, I have two TDK A33 self-powered speakers. Each one has stereo drivers. I could just use one and it would probably sound okay, but I'd like to use both for better separation. So what would be killer would be a stereo breakout cable that sends the left and right channels to BOTH drivers in each powered speaker, so that the left unit has the left channel playing through both drivers, and the right has both drivers playing the right channel. Does anyone know if such a creature exists, or if a standard cable could be modded to accomplish this? Mahalo!

havent seen any such stereo breakout cables, but it's fairly easy to make one. A simple 3.5mm splitter could be modded by switching two of the conductors.

Could also me done with a bunch of adapter cables.

For example:
3.5mm splitter
2x Male 3.5mm to RCA adapter cables
2x RCA to 3.5mm.

Or:
3.5mm to RCA adapter
2x RCA splitters
2x RCA to 3.5mm adapter cables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.