bass is in the wrong room....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
finsihed my towers... (long long story, search, but good luck finding anything) no pics yet, sorry.. anyway... there is a certain bass note in Sk8er Boi (shutup ok?) that can be heard ok in the room with the speakers, but there seems to be alot of come movement for little output... you walk out of the room, and up the passage, and the bass just overpowers everything else... lol not very helpfull..... its because the bass is too low to form properly in the room... its the largest room in the house...anything I can do about this?? even at low levels I can hear the bass loud and clear, and deep inside my body... lol its kewl.. but not very helpfull.. :p download the song and see if you can hear the bass... tell me how many times it hits in the song to prove you can hear it.. lol THANX!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.