Cheating stories of Rediff Shop in India

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was cheated by Rediff Shop by supplying a different product and upto now, they don't want to refund my money, and no correspondance from them.

In searching for their reputation, I found the site below...
Rediff Shopping Complaints & Reviews

Beware, you might be cheated as they seem to have a typical Bombaiyya attitude.

Don't know how many are cheated as they might not have posted on this complaintsboard site.

Gajanan Phadte

The Rediff Shop is washing away the evidence on their website...

and the CHEATING LEVEL is going high.

Congratulations on your improvement.

I have sent you the details immediately and I have not received any reply for my email.

Continue CHEATING.

Gajanan Phadte

Attachments

• diyaudio attachment 25 feb 2015.JPG
    diyaudio attachment 25 feb 2015.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 263
No reply at all. He only removed the result of the search criteria '192KHz converter' from his site. I was sure they will cheat and so had sent the word file containing the details in read only format. The problem is never resolved and I have the useless two DAC converters lying as in the original condition.

Gajanan Phadte

Last edited:
I had a similar experience with the DTH operator. They had updated the system and some channels were not working for me. This happened to all, I suppose. On my complaint, I was told that a tech will attend this without any visit charges. He came, he fixed the LNB which I paid for, and they deducted Rs.170 from my account towards tech charges which was told to me will be refunded within 72 hours.

This refund never happened after calling them multiple times.

Yesteday, I dropped one of the packs(HD) and when the operator asked me why I was doing it, I told the above and also told that I want to reduce their business.

They will loose about Rs.135 every month for Rs.170 which they did not refund, once.

You(staying in India) can spread the word to others who have had the same experience.

Gajanan Phadte

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.