HELP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I may be looking for help in completely the wrong place-any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated....

My father-in-law recently retired and we are in the process of clearing out his electrical appliance retail outlet.

I have come across a good number of brand new but rather old audio equipment-all new and boxed and wondered whether it was worth anything or good for the tidy tip. Some of the models are as follows:

Mitsubishi
DP-210 turntable
DA-U310 amplifier
DT-530 cassette deck
DT47005 stereo cassette
SS-080 speaker

NEC
T530E FM/MW/LW Stereo tuner
R430E Nippon electric NEC tuner
P635E SG Direct drive turntable
K450E stereo cassette deck
A420E amplifier

Ferguson stereomaster39048
SDT-7675 Hitachi music centre

As before, all new boxed. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I wondered if any of this was worth selling? I will be cataloguing it as it is removed-above listed are the models I scribbled down whilst up in the loft.

I have no idea of the age of these. They are just numbers on the box to me. I have no desire to keep them-there are far too many up there anyway. There were also lots of diamond styli and videodiscs, amongst other items I am yet to discover!

I just wanted to know if it was worth selling/ordering a skip!

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.