Remote Status LED - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th April 2014, 05:04 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Remote Status LED

Hi:

I know very little about electronics.

I have some equipment about a hundred feet away from my desk that I would like to see the status of. With a little help from friends I created this circuit.

(please tell me how to upload picture of circuit here)

It worked fine for my first piece of equipment but when I tried to apply it to a second piece the LED stays on all the time.

Please make suggestions.
Old 9th April 2014, 05:18 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hit 'Go Advanced' below
Old 10th April 2014, 07:51 PM   #3
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator

Like this

To add a photo, files or non standard files.

First click "go advanced" in the box below the "quick reply" message box. Doesn't matter if you decide half way through a message to do that, it carries it forward.

Then click "Manage attachements". Maximise the new Window so that you can see all the text.

Click browse in the first box at the top and find your picture. Repeat for any more pictures.
Click upload... a message appears "uploading"
When complete the files will show as being attached. Now click the small text that says "close this window"

The pictures should now be attached and when you submit your post they will appear.

Make sure your pics aren't too big, a couple of 100k is plenty, and many members object when they are massive and it alters the margins
It tells you in the attachments window what max sizes are allowed.

If you want to attach a file that has a non standard format for example excel, circuit simulation etc then try putting the files in a zipped folder and attaching that.

Hide this!Advertise here!