The Aldebaran Mystery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know about the Aldebaran Mystery ?

I was searching for something else and this name came up somewhere. So I looked it up and came across something I knew about vaguely earlier. Here was a whole long page crammed with information.

The Aldebaran Mystery…?

While looking for the book they talked about I came across it here. I'm putting it up as it isn't a pirate site . Looks respectable.

http://www.gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf

Would be interesting to hear what others thought about it. I have not yet read all of it. Looks interesting in any case.

Does anyone know about the Aldebaran Mystery ?

LOL! At the end of the following wiki article, it states that this concept is somehow popular with neo-nazis, who aren't necessarily the class of people you want to associate with...
Vril - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even funnier, after viewing those two sites, the ads I were served on diyaudio were about conceal carry gun laws...

"........ neo-nazis, who aren't necessarily the class of people you want to associate with......."

Oh boy......for sure !

"......Even funnier, after viewing those two sites, the ads I were served on diyaudio were about conceal carry gun laws..."

Ha....Ha...Ha...! That's a nice one. Guess they know whom to associate guns with ! You must be a marked man now ........after looking up those sites...like me !
So I now wonder. All those UFO reports. Are they neo-nazi's zooming around in their UFO's from some secret base .........? Do neo-nazi's drink ? Some UFO's seem to move around in weird ways !
Cheers. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.