My nominee for best guerilla marketing..../Ha Ha

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How did I miss this thread?

I thought I'd cracked it with the power station item. It got picked up by BBC Radio Shropshire and put on the news every hour for a whole day. This was then picked up by BBC Online who also interviewed me. Unfortunately they didn't use the item. Pity, it would have been the best £20 (ish) I ever spent on advertising.

Normally I let the items run to completion. I had to stop the 'perfect crossover' auction as someone in England had bid £10 million. The commissions would have been horrendous.

EBay feedback? Yes, it is one way of getting some - not how I got most of mine though.

Actually, Audiogon has been the best medium for the three adverts. I had to remove the links (dynamic and static) from the eBay items to stop them being banned - so they were less effective. Interestingly, I got the best response from Audiogon on the crossover item while eBayers preferred the power station.

Many thanks for your kind comments and my best wishes for a happy, successful and musical 2004.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.