Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th December 2003, 09:32 AM   #1
Electrons are yellow and more is better!
diyAudio Member

Default DIY meeting in Göteborg Sweden 10 Jan 2004

Jan 10, 2004, DIY meeting in Göteborg Sweden. Last time we had a very good time and rather many people was there.

The place is at the Sahlgrenska hospital area and the rooms are quite alright for this.

http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23086

The meeting last time
http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14408
Old 12th December 2003, 10:14 PM   #2
Magura is offline Magura  Denmark
diyAudio Member

A bit info in english would be appreciated....though im danish, im not sure id get the finer details of sweedish...and most of the germans dont get it at all

We ( the Mrs. and me) are thinking about going there.

Magura
Old 12th December 2003, 10:51 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Are there any germans that fancy going to this meeting?

Anyway, in the link I gave you, you have a map, and a post in the middle are the gear listed.
This is the list so far 2003-12-12, I think danes, germans and dutch can figure it out what it says below, amps (förstärkare), TT (skivspelare), rör (tubes), slutsteg (power amps), speakers (högtalare), hörlurar (headphones), concrete (betong)

Lista över grejor som skall vara med:
Pac: HFLS1. Tubetraps kanske?
Bernt: 2 st OTL-slutsteg, Theta (köpe)rörslutsteg, Försteg, Hybridhögtalare Banddiskanter+Audaxbasar,
Dipolbasar, Skivspelare (och CD+Dac om inget bättre än mitt dyker upp) Philips HD890 hörlurar.
P-A: Hörlursförstärkare, Sennheiserlurar HD545, två vinylsteg, Yamaha CD-spelare, ev. skivspelare JVC.
Nagref: EPS-1 högtalare + komplett anläggning
Dimitri: World Audio Design Kit34. (Högtalare + skivspelare kanske?)
Mattiasa: Stativhögtalare T&P C23 + Eton
epkpeng: ICEPower förstärkare och annat?
holmgrenstefan: Högtalare.
Peter S: Betongskivspelare, två monoblock med 807-rör, försteg. Peter har fler överraskningar, men jag får inget säga...
StefanB: ICE Power förstärkare. GALTIS kanske? Snälla... det finns frivilliga bärare kan jag meddela.
henricsson: Diverse högtalare.
tengil: Tangbandare med W3-871S, Baslådor med peerless 315SWR, komplett hembiorigg, med projektor och hela paketet.
nikon: stativare bestående av T&P C11 samt Eton 5"
plind: Tvåvägs scanspeakstativare 8546+9500+8"slavbas(seas).
zie: Zen head amplifier (eventuellt)

Last time we had a good time, very friendly atmosphere despite that almost noone knew the person in real life, just through www.hififorum.nu

The meeting is simple: Just be there. You don't have to bring anything, but if you want to show anything, please do so.

The man in charge want to have a message from you telling that you will come and what you are going to bring there.

Bernt Jansson is the man in charge. If anyone want to come in contact with him, send me a message and I will forward it.
Old 3rd January 2004, 07:56 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

I just want to remind all persons near Göteborg about the DIY event. Now it's only one week left.

Here is the latest list of DIY projects (for some explanations, see above):

Här kommer senaste uppdaterade listan över grejor som skall vara med:
Pac: HFLS1, tubetraps.
Bernt: 2 st OTL-slutsteg (DIY Transcendent T8 plus upphottad version T12), Theta (köpe)rörslutsteg, DIY-försteg Transcendent GG, Hybridhögtalare med banddiskanter och Audaxbasar,
Dipolbasar, Thorens TD321 Skivspelare (och CD+Dac om inget bättre än mitt dyker upp) Philips HD890 hörlurar.
P-A: Hörlursförstärkare, Sennheiserlurar HD545, två vinylsteg, Yamaha CD-spelare, ev. skivspelare JVC.
Nagref: EPS-1 högtalare + komplett anläggning
Dimitri: World Audio Design Kit34, NLE riia och lite kablar.
Mattiasa: Stativhögtalare T&P C23 + Eton
holmgrenstefan: Högtalare.
Peter S: Betongskivspelare, försteg, två monoblock med 807-rör, transmissionline sub.
StefanB: ICE Power förstärkare. GALTIS kanske? Snälla... det finns frivilliga bärare kan jag meddela.
henricsson: Diverse högtalare.
tengil: Tangbandare med W3-871S, Baslådor med peerless 315SWR, komplett hembiorigg, med projektor och hela paketet.
nikon: stativare bestående av T&P C11 samt Eton 5"
plind: Tvåvägs scanspeakstativare 8546+9500+8"slavbas(seas).
zie: Zen head amplifier (eventuellt)
jari: Balanserad Belden 89259 signalkabel
Audio Nicke: B&W N805 kloner
Bosse: Slutsteg med EL84or
Ranefjord: Kablar
Pabo: Klass-D slutsteg
Bo Hansson: Tonarm (Kanske Bo kan ta med opus3-skivor och annat kul, ska kolla upp detta)
Jonas: Batteridriven RIAA-förstärkare
dawen: KR, högtalare tillverkade av henricsson
Fostexkid: "Fuling SE" (rörslutsteg i datorlåda)
Old 3rd January 2004, 10:48 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

The Mrs. would like to know what the plan for the day is?....any events or something like that planned??

Id like to get a map with a cross on and a short description of how to get there(we will arrive by ferry from frederikshavn).

If nothing unpleasent comes up we intend to go visit you there.

Magura
Old 11th January 2004, 07:47 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

A lady(!)(was it yours, Magura?) from Denmark came and a couple from England even!! We had also a visitor from a record company and a saxophone lady.

This second DIY meeting was bigger than ever. More than 20 poeple came, could it have been 40? Anyway it's was really funny.

Pictures and swedish text here
http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24227
Old 11th January 2004, 08:07 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Hi Per Anders

Yes....the lady is mine

We just got back home. We went fo a wind down beer with Dimitri...got on the ferry around 0200 sunday morning, and even before i got a chance to turn on my computer.....somebody have posted the first photos GREAT.

It was a great meeting, we were both very happy we went to goteborg this weekend.

Magura
Old 11th January 2004, 08:09 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Ohh...and the ones from englend....if i havnt missed something, they were from denmark...as in us

Most people just thought we were from england, since we speak english among eachother.

Magura
Old 11th January 2004, 11:22 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Magura
Ohh...and the ones from englend they were from denmark
Most people just thought we were from england, since we speak english among eachother.
Denmark(!), hm yeah some (rather many swedes actually) have a little bit trouble to understand danish. I have no problems for some people and big big trouble with others.
Old 11th January 2004, 11:33 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by peranders

Denmark(!), hm yeah some (rather many swedes actually) have a little bit trouble to understand danish. I have no problems for some people and big big trouble with others.

Reasonable assumption that we were english....we dont even speak danish at home, since wife isnt danish

Magura

Hide this!Advertise here!