Something serious about ByBee's QP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wasted a half-hour reading this tripe.

Steve Eddy:

It's obvious you understand science and the scientific method. However I think you understand little about the human mind. It simply is not possible to argue with someone who rejects the scientific method, such as Mr. Curl has on this forum. I would advise to just give it up. You can't convince someone of something, if their method of being convinced is something other than the scientific method.

Mr. Curl:

You seem to lack basic understanding of both science and rhetoric. Not only is your support of the Bybee based on no evidence given, your arguments in favor of it are entirely ad hominem. It matters not one whit that you or anyone else worked on some skunkworks physics project for the army. I studied at Fermi, but that doesn't give me license to go around spouting nonsense. Anyone who supported my position on the basis of my education would be a fool.

Everyone:

A wise person once said, "Arguing with people on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard."

kamskoma said:
Oh boy! puh it was a lot of esoteric outer space voodoo hifi purifiers here, why don't show the diy people some good schematics on how to make a state of the art preamp and power amplifier without any hard to get components.

Come on JC let us se your schematics as the famous JC-2 and Vendetta RIAA.:cool:

Don't request the professionals like John to reveal their
commercial designs. Just enjoy when and if they choose to
do so themselves. One may ask them politely, of course, if
they could show us a particular schematic, but don't state
is a request. Whatever we think of the Bybees and Johns
opinion of them, John has shared valuable knowledge on
amplifier design issues with us in other threads, and that
without revealing his particular designs.

I wish all of you a merry christmas and hope that you will think of every child on this world.

I also will beg JC to don't take every answer in this forum so seriuosly most people is frustaded 'cause they can't make a good construction.

So if you have a nice bottle of Barolo just enjoy it and think of poor old kamskoma who is working with a construction with JFET input.

Every nice people enjoy XMAS!

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

If you want something to do, you can pop over to Prop Heads and answer a couple of questions that are pending.

Or you could put all that aside, use your own grey cells and continue this thread in a constructive as opposed to destructive way?

It's yours for the taking, Steve, but a change in attitude may get some answers from John unless it's vinegar allover between the two of you...

Cheers,;)

fdegrove said:
Or you could put all that aside, use your own grey cells and continue this thread in a constructive as opposed to destructive way?

Put all what aside?

The questions in question have to do with the distortion measurements John had recently made of the cables I sent him. I wanted to know what frequency and level he used for his measurements so I could pass that information on to Bruno so he could measure his set in the same way.

I also asked if he was able to get graphic output from his HP spectrum analyzer so we could all see what John was seeing.

John hadn't replied yet so I simply suggeted if he didn't have anyting to do, he could pop over to Prop Heads and answer them.

It's yours for the taking, Steve, but a change in attitude may get some answers from John unless it's vinegar allover between the two of you...

Why don't you take the time to figure out what's actually going on before butting in and leaping to erroneous conclusions?

se

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Why don't you take the time to figure out what's actually going on before butting in and leaping to erroneous conclusions?

So everything's rosy between the both of you?
I'm glad to hear it but somehow doubt it...

Anything constructive here to add?

You say recently while John says he's done these measurements ten years ago....I know recent is a relative term but still.

Like it took you ten years to figure out what goes on in cables?
Why don't you fill me in on this then? It can't be that much of an effort but you're just looking for another bone to chew on, right?

Take care,;)

:cop:

Some of you folks seem to have a Pavlovian response to one another. If you think I'm talking about "the other guy," yes I probably am and I'm talking of you, too.

Since the technical content was exhausted long ago, I'm closing this one, too. Back to neutral corners. If anyone has any actual on-topic stuff to contribute, let me know via email and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.