And what about those shelf systems?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some of those multinational sites would first ask you to to specify your region/country. Does that mean that they have area specifict products which vary in quality (more/better if you pay in dollars/pounds and less/tacky if you pay in junk currency?) I am asking this question to my audio friends because in a routine web search I found that companies like LG, Sharp, Sony etc do not havee the same product nomenclature across national borders. How do I then get an objective review of the shelf systems?

Secondly, some countries have specific safety and EMC. for example, in Germany some electronics must wear the VDE marking, where in Holland the KEMA marking applies. They imply about the same, but some figures might differ.

There also is the more european CE mark, which specifies electrical safety and Electromgnetic Compatibility.

Bouke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.