diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   PetruV's corner of the forum (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/230758-petruvs-corner-forum.html)

PetruV 24th February 2013 02:35 PM

PetruV's corner of the forum

Here i will cry for all my help, so i wont need to open a new thread.
All my questions will be posted here,mostly elecronics but you may also see something else from time to time!
So pile on!Also ask your own queastions here so me and the others can answer them!
I had a post like this before but it lost popularity since it wasnt properly named so here i go again,and as i said i wont open any other threads appart from this one
Go to the latest pages to see my latest problems and answers

PetruV 24th February 2013 02:38 PM

Ok right now im searching for a high power amp circuit which is rather simple and over 500w
I thought the apex b500 would do it but i also want to see some other possibilties

dannyjmf 24th February 2013 02:45 PM

ok .... TDA2003s were budget and low cost ... i build it before already ... but power were just too low and it was replaced by the 4channel LM1875 as i shown ... Other options were TDA2005H and also TDA2009A which also i build before and sounds great ...

PetruV 24th February 2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyjmf (Post 3384072)
ok .... TDA2003s were budget and low cost ... i build it before already ... but power were just too low and it was replaced by the 4channel LM1875 as i shown ... Other options were TDA2005H and also TDA2009A which also i build before and sounds great ...

I have a 2003 kit and it sounds awesome but 1 out of 2 just outputs a very faint quiet and distorted sound and i dont know why ,

PetruV 24th February 2013 05:41 PM

Acualy some diferent tda2003 have this problem not the one on the kit sorry for messing up my words

PetruV 6th March 2013 08:01 PM

im making my plans to build a apex d200.2 with irfb4229 at 90v for a good amount off bass'with smps and 2 chanels integrated in a box not bigger than a cable box decoder

PetruV 17th March 2013 04:50 PM

Can you help me with and switch mode power supply circuit that is simple and outputs +/- 90v and simple to build and also includes pcb layout.
Please help me since this is very important

PetruV 26th March 2013 07:57 AM

I now need a schematic with pcb for a 50w amp

PetruV 30th March 2013 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fixing an amp that integrates 2x tda2030 and one lm1875t,i was a no brainer that its problem was caused by a bad contact,but its been like that for years only using one channel,its time t fix it,and remove the high pass filters from the sattelites and remove the 4x 1 ohm resistors beetwen the sattelites and the amps output.
Any other tweaks you recommend,im very happy to fix this

east electronics 30th March 2013 10:28 AM

do you take advice ??? I f you do here is one ...

Trust me on this if you cannot understand why the TDA thing had a lot of distortion , if you listen to people that suggest TDA circuits for power over 500W then your available option is like that :

1) The chances that you successfully built an Apex 500 are very very very very very very very very very very LOW !
2) The chances that you successfully built an Apex 500 with a smps power supply are very very very very very very very very very very LOW ! and more
dangerous
3) expect the popularity of your thread to go even worst than the previous ...