Hi end radio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
Am looking for a Hi-End radio with the following
features:

1. AM/FM reception. OR a very good world receiver
2. No in build speakers
3. Table top model
4. RCA out put (not 3.5mm) connector, will connect
an external amplifier.
5. Remote controlled

Requesting for suggestions or an online source from
where I can purchase.

Regards
Roushon

So is eBay :D

For hi end look for Magnum Dynalab. You wont really get higher fi than that. Cheapest one on eBay is about 55,172INR

for a solid allrounder at a much more down to earth price try the Denon TU-260L II

I have so many friends here also...:)
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I just checked out Denon TU-1500, seems to be what I wanted. I will have a look at TU-260L also now.

Regards
Roushon.

I see OP is from "not-USA" and I wonder ... is the FM worth listening to in your country? I gave up long ago on FM in the USA. Nearly all of it is commercial and the music selection basically sucks. Except for NPR (Jazz) I rarely listen unless no other media. The internet and mp3 players have displaced FM, I just wish that we could kill it off completely. Perhaps it is better in your country.

"I've got thirteen channels of **** on my TV to choose from." -- Pink Floyd, The Wall

I see OP is from "not-USA" and I wonder ... is the FM worth listening to in your country? I gave up long ago on FM in the USA. Nearly all of it is commercial and the music selection basically sucks. Except for NPR (Jazz) I rarely listen unless no other media. The internet and mp3 players have displaced FM, I just wish that we could kill it off completely. Perhaps it is better in your country.

"I've got thirteen channels of **** on my TV to choose from." -- Pink Floyd, The Wall

I know what you mean. Here the FM is good, well, there
are commercials but at night they air programs which are
not just music, lots of discussions, meetings etc. And the
news... I never watch TV by the way although there is one
lying in almost new condition. Purchased for my son but
then restricted/almost stopped his watching also.
Somehow I do not like to sit in front of a computer for
music...all kinds of pictures and moving objects are quite
distracting...

yes I remember this line from The Wall...

Thanks
Roushon.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.