Old MUNTZ TV ciercuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all guy´s I'm searching in Google with no results, a schematic circuit for a Muntz TV set circa 1950 in which the frame output tube use a tertiary in the output transformer to make an blocking oscillator itself, feeding the screen with a positive pulse from these transformer. I want to know if somebody can send me a scan of this circuits, and if the case, oscillograms of it.

Thanks in advance.

PD: I saw this circuit in a old TV repair book far time ago. But no details about this circuit.

Get the exact model/chassis number. First place I;d look is Sams Photofacts. That used to be THE source for service documents in the TV repair days. Once you know which Photofact file number it is, you MIGHT even find it floating around the internet.

I saw this circuit in a TV repair book here in Argentina, called "Técnicas del receptor de TV", from Algarra & Rodríguez, but in this part they don´t mention chassis # nor mode nor year of manufacture. I'm interesting in this circuit because I'm planning to use that idea for a small experimental tube SMPS.

But still now, I´m thinking in other ideas.

Thank you at all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.