Tivoli Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My stations for my Tivoli model one is so far off the actual dial that at the end of FM i can only pickup around 104.5 and not 107 or so. It's having problems tuning into a station and if you just touch the dial the station is gone. Is there a way to adjust or is there a replacement tuner that i can install? This version has the aux setting. Thanks in advance.

If it is just out of tune you could re-align the LO and possible the RF tuning stages using known radio stations as signal sources. The IF tuning (if it is adjustable) I would not touch without an FM generator. It would be best to have some sort of schematic or guide to show where the adjustments should be made.

If it is "broken" then that is a different story. Schematics or experience and test equipment would be a necessity.

Good Luck

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.